Student AffairsThe Office of Student Affairs is a general resource for any questions you have. Specifically, we help with:

  • ID cards
  • Extended absences
  • Meal plan appeals
  • Travel logistics (for academic or student club travel)

If you’re hitting a roadblock and can’t seem to find out an answer to any question you may have, contact us or stop by the office during business hours. We’re on the 2nd floor of Crooker Center and open Mon-Thurs, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and Fri. 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

Celt ID

Your Celt ID card is key to campus services such as access to the Doherty Library, athletic center, meal plan card, purchase parking pass, building access, and attend University events. If you need to replace your Celt ID card, you can purchase a replacement online.

You must present a valid state issued ID, driver’s license, or passport, before an ID card will be given to you.

Yes, there is an ATM in the Moran student lounge.

You may receive a refund from the cashier’s office located on the second floor in the Herzstein Building.